Monday, February 2, 2009

Why Do I Do This?

I often get emails from people asking me why I continue to write this blog. The answers aren't quite clear:
- I haven't spoken to the BPD since December 8, 2007. However, I lived under her shadow and the cloud of her BPD and abuse for quite some time after. At first, you break out from this oppression. 
- I've had to redefine myself and my life as before my relationship with the BPD, I was finalizing a divorce. As such, I had some major personal issues before the BPD relationship began that were never settled when I started dating the BPD
- This blog is now followed by many who regularly contact and write me, asking me questions and telling me how much value they get from the blog. I like the fact that I can provide someone else with assistance and value
- It's a form of expression for me. What else is there to say?

I'll keep posting and blogging as long as necessary, or as long as I'm providing value. That's all I can promise. So for now, stay tuned...if you need it...

Cheers

1 comment:

  1. You blog because you blog. No reason to justify it.

    Besides...anyone that has been on the other side of the mirrow knows that the scars linger and writing helps get it out. I would question why anyone questions your motives...

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.