Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Need To Reach Me?

Enough of you have asked to get in touch with me over the years (yes, it's been years now) to discuss some part of your own recovery/journey as it relates to BPD. So, I've finally created one:

mybpdrecovery@gmail.com

Feel free to drop me a line with questions. I can't promise that I'll answer all of them, but the most pressing ones will be responded to. Feel free to drop me a line with:
- Requests for future posts
- Questions
- Any other topic that you feel necessary.

The goal of this email address is to help make this blog even more useful to those that read it. The readership continues to grow, and we hope to continue this trend as those recovering from a relationship with someone afflicted with BPD realize that they're not alone and they can get through the pain that they feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.