Thursday, April 24, 2008

2 Years When The Girls Met

My daughter just told me, "This is the two year anniversary of when we first met." April 23, 2006, they all first met. She misses the girls dearly.

These are the things that I resent the BPD for. My poor daughter has to go through so much pain because of the BPDs issues. That's a shame, and ultimately not fair for my daughter.

I wonder if the BPDs girls miss my daughter. I bet they do.

The saddest thing is that my daughter holds the date so special that she remembered it. In the BPDs world, I used to tell her about all the dates that we had -- our first date, our first everything, and she couldn't even tell me how long she dated any of her previous boyfriends. All dates were fuzzy and not defined.

Looking back, I don't think that she could remember the lies that she told me, so she didn't want to be pinned down. I trusted her blindly, and she took full advantage.

I wonder if the BPD's daughters tell the BPD that they miss her. I bet they don't. I bet that she doesn't allow them to talk about me or my kids.

I feel so bad for my daughter. She said that she sent the youngest girl a Happy Birthday message over the Internet. My little girl has such a good heart, and she misses them so dearly.

I wish I could do something for her to ease my daughter's pain as a result of this breakup. Unfortunately, there's nothing that I can do.

With a borderline breakup, there are many casualties. Families are broken apart, and the BPD creates a situation where no contact can be maintained. It's not like a normal relationship because of the splitting that occurs in the mind of the BPD.

Yet another shame. No one should be so hurt by another human beings, particularly my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.