Friday, April 4, 2008

What A Difference

What a difference four months makes. I was reading my journal entries from four months ago. I was so scared, so hurt, so afraid, so insecure.

I think the medication had a huge impact on me and depressed me. I think it was a major reason for the way I felt, because even a month ago, I felt so sad. To suddenly have the medication regulated and to feel so different is amazing, in a few short weeks.

I just can't believe that was me. That was never me. I never act like that. Ever.

Amazing.

The world's back to good. It continues to be an amazing place, and it's about to get even more amazing. I have such great opportunities ahead of me.

I'm still clearing out the Oz Garbage from my head, but it's no where near as bad as it was. I'm actually tired of talking about it and I'm even more tired of thinking about it. Healing is a process, but you have to do the work to get it out.

I've done that work, and then some. Now just give it time. Be patient, boy.

Actually, it's now be patient with yourself. The scared boy has been put to bed for good.

Look back fondly on youth, but being an adult is much more stable and secure.

"And the riders will not stop us
Cuz the only love they'll find is paradise...
Future love paradise"
-- Seal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.