Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beginnings

Bright new beginnings are on the horizon. The memories are becoming good, and the sky just got much more beautiful. The world is getting bigger, and opportunities are blossoming. How nice a feeling -- things are coming together.

Everything happens for a reason -- the lower you sink, the higher you can rise. You don't ever want to let yourself sink to those low places, so you learn how to keep yourself clear of them so they never happen again. I'll never let myself feel that way again. Ever.

Goes back to my new rules -- Never accept being treated badly. Ever.

It's a new me -- a better me. A smarter me. More sensitive? No, but that's okay.

I'm still me, just me, but there are bright skies on the horizon. Time to do it. Go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.