Sunday, March 30, 2008

The New Rules

I'm creating a new set of rules for my life -- rules that apply to me, my ambitions and how I want to live my life. I live in a world of abundance, a world where small-mindedness is not acceptable, one is accepting of one's self and others around them. Those that are judgemental are not those that I want to associate with.

Anyway, here's a new set of rules that I'm developing for me. I've found these in a number of places, and I'll add to them in the future:

- I put myself first
- I won't settle. Every time I settle, I get exactly what I settled for
- If it frightens me, I'll go for it
- No matter what I do, I'm going to do it 100 percent
- I am the only person on this planet responsible for my needs, wants and happiness
- I will ask for what I want
- If what I'm doing isn't working, I'll try something different
- No excuses
- I am an adult and old enough to make my own rules. I have my own rules and no one can take them from me
- I will not let anyone treat me badly. No one. Ever.
- I will remove myself from a bad situation instead of waiting for a situation to change
- I will NOT tolerate the intolerable -- ever
- I will always live with integrity
- I will decide what feels right to me, then I'll do it
- Life is about fun. If I'm not having fun, something is wrong
- I give myself room to fail. There are no mistakes, only learning experiences
- I will be good to myself
- I think abundance
- Do it now
- I'm willing to let go of what I have so I can get what I want
- I'm letting life happen

Things are changing -- about to change quickly. It's coming together.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.