Monday, January 18, 2010

Vacation Time -- Guest Bloggers!

I'm going to be taking a few days off and will have guest bloggers on the site, providing their perspective on things. Enjoy their writings - I'll be skiing back at Killington and will be tearing up the US's East Coast. My friend Chris is coming into town, so we're taking a bit of a respite. See you soon.

When I come back, I'm going to start digging into some important and critical topics, such as:
  • BPD Defined
  • The BPD's Hook -- What kept you in such a highly dysfunctional relationship?
  • BPD Dissociation -- Welcome to Oz
Of course, I'll keep providing stories, relevant songs and other tidbits as I find them. I'll continue trying to bring us all, step by step, through the healing process of a broken borderline relationship.

Enjoy your week. I'll be tuning back in soon.

1 comment:

  1. Have a nice break & look forward to more blogs

    thanks

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me your story and how it relates to Borderline Personality Disorder. I appreciate any and all comments that you leave on this blog, and as long as they do not contain inappropriate language or are not on-topic, will publish them. Please note that I cannot respond to blogs as this is an anonymous blog. However, I will publish all appropropriate comments.